2011年11月6日日曜日

CA Blogging Assignment 7

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."- Albert Einstein, letter to a friend, 1917

I think that his meaning is that technology progresses always have risks of danger and the risks could be real or not; it depends on how people use new technologies.In my opinion, people are not intelligent as they think. My history teacher says "History is the pile of the worst choices." People surely made wrong decisions on technologies, such as atomic bomb. I hope that people will be more intelligent and have better moral and knowledge of ethics about technologies.

1 件のコメント:

  1. We can always. Your history teacher's comments is particularly perceptive, and actually quite witty in a bleak sort of way. I tend to agree with her, or is it him? Anyway, thank you for sharing the quote from your teacher.

    返信削除